East Orange, NJ, September 11, 2019: PSE&G has completed gas main upgrades on the following streets:
- North Maple Avenue between Park Avenue and Rutledge Avenue
- North Grove Street between Rutledge Avenue and the end of trench
- Rutledge Avenue between North Maple Avenue and North Grove Street
- Park Avenue between North Maple Avenue and North Oraton Parkway
- North Oraton Parkway between Park Avenue and William Street
Now that the ground has settled, workers will be restoring roads with permanent paving.
The milling and paving activities will occur during daytime hours between 7am and 6pm. Work will commence in the coming weeks, weather permitting. Please abide by all emergency “No Parking” signs as they will be posted 24 hours before work is scheduled to begin on each street. Work will be completed with as minimal impact to these neighborhoods as possible. Police will be directing traffic, and residents will be able to drive on the roads during non-paving hours. If you have questions, please call our dedicated Gas Construction hotline at 1-833-661-6200.
For more information on this work in your town, as well as a video about the upgrade project, visit pseg.com/gaswork.