Chief Operating Officer
The City Administrator, reporting to the Mayor, serves as the Chief Operating Officer for the City.
Responsibilities include day-to-day oversight for the delivery of all municipal services, such as:
- Health and human services
- Office of emergency management
- Planning and economic development
- Public works/sanitation
- Recreation and cultural affairs
- Tax and revenue collection
The Administrator manages a workforce of 1100 employees and directs the development of an annual operating budget of approximately $130 million.